Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Cadillac Lyriq: Electrifying Luxury Redefined

Light

12/07/23
images (29).jpeg

The Cadillac Lyriq 2023, Cadillac's first all-electric vehicle, ushers in a new era with a starting price of $69,830 in Canada and $58,590 in the United States. It has a claimed range of 505 km (314 miles) in its base form, with 340 horsepower and 325 lb-ft of torque delivered to the rear wheels.

An AWD trim is available for increased performance, albeit with slightly less range. Inside, a massive 33-inch display, an optional 19-speaker AKG sound system, and the advanced GM Super Cruise capability combine luxury and innovation. As Cadillac enters the EV market, the following critical questions arise: How does the Lyriq compare to competitors, and does its innovative allure justify the price tag? Witness the electrifying debut of Cadillac's electric vehicle.

The 2023 Cadillac Lyriq is a noteworthy electric vehicle with standout features that set it apart. The car is well-known for its long driving range, outperforming its competitors. The car's technological advances are also notable, including a 33-inch LED display and semi-autonomous driving features. Compared to the BMW iX, the Cadillac Lyriq 2023 impresses with its large cargo room, making it a more practical choice for those who want plenty of storage space.

Cadillac lyriq is a very wonderful car and it uses one of the best technology in the electric vehicle's world . A cutting edge technology and eco-friendly to features are employed to build the car. The manufacturer put into consideration the environmental impact and they are also able to set new standards for luxurious vehicles in the automative market.

l love electric cars though they are very expensive just like this Cadillac Lyriq 2023. Yes,I have about how Cadillac's is the first all-electric vehicle. I'm sure it was a delight to buyers then

It is a very nice car. It looks so gorgeous and elegant. It costs a fortune too. The driver can reach his destination safely. I saw one here in the city where I live one EV Cadillac driven by a mall owner.

There is no way that people would not turn heads when a Cadillac lyriq drives by. It is an amazing work of art with it's aesthetics. The interior too is carefully designed with state of the art materials.

It is a very nice car. It looks so gorgeous and elegant. It costs a fortune too. The driver can reach his destination safely. I saw one here in the city where I live one EV Cadillac driven by a mall owner.
Yes, this is a good to go with car. Though it is expensive but it is worth the buy for those that can afford it.

Back
Top Bottom