Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Can driverless cars move in your city?

eLdavis

12/15/23
These days we now have driverless cars. These cars have the ability to drive themselves, do you think this kind of cars would work in your city or location? Personally I think it would be very hard. The roads in my city requires technical driving, which I doubt these self driving cars have the ability to do.

In my city, with the poor road infrastructure it has, I think this is completely impossible, perhaps in the future, it will be possible to do it, but considering the development of driverless cars and the infrastructure of my city, I don't think so.

In my city, streets are narrow, most people also do not follow traffic rules, they overtake from wrong sides, and they also do not follow the lane, therefore, I believe driverless cars are not appropriate in our city.

Back
Top Bottom