Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Car accidents prevention

This is very correct. I have seen a lot of people that are involved in accident as a result of making use of their mobile phone when they are driving. I try as much as possible to advice any of my friends to avoid this kind of temptation because they would definitely fall victim to it one day.
Yes, I would always advise to my friends. Thankfully, most of my friends and family act as responsible drivers. But I know of few who are over confident with their driving skills. They feel that they are quick with their reflex action. They infact boast about the times when they have escaped an accident by quick reflex action and their superior driving skills. And in these stories, they would be distracted by phone calls during driving. I feel that it's better to be safe than being sorry later. And one can not take chances like this where lives of other people on the road are at stake.

Most definitely it is a result of not interpreting the road signs, speeding and having a driver who is not in the position to make the right decisions because they are not in a sober state or they are under the influence of alcohol. In some cases in some developing countries, it is a result of bad roads.
Yes a lot of the things you just started getr are involved there's the worse which is when anyone is driving under the influence there's bound to be a catastrophe experience on the road

This is very correct. I have seen a lot of people that are involved in accident as a result of making use of their mobile phone when they are driving. I try as much as possible to advice any of my friends to avoid this kind of temptation because they would definitely fall victim to it one day.
That's a very stupid thing to do. Driving is supposed to be one thing that you should give all your attention on while at it. And you get to distract yourself with a phone call that can't be taken later? People gamble with their lives too much with that act. If I am commuting on a vehicle and the driver does that, I am coming down right there.

Drivers have to always pay attention to warnings on their car and make sure they check vital components to be sure they are in optimum condition before they drive the car out. That would to a large extent prevent accidents.

Car accident prevention is very important aspect of road safety and it must be taken very seriously . The driver education and training would help to improve safety on the roads. Promoting defensive driving techniques and also raising awareness about the dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol is important too.

Whenever one is on steering, the person should always focus. Whenever you are distracted by anything when you are on steering, you are running a risk of having an accident. Understand road signs and observe them. They are for your safety.

Firstly, road users need to be educated and also follow the rules and regulations. They should maintain their lane, drive a healthy car, and adhere to traffic lights too.
Very true, the way I see it, a lot of drivers we have today do not even know the basic road rules about driving. They just look for an open space to learn how to drive and that's it.

One thing that regularly causes car accidents is rush. Some people are always in a rush when they are on the roads. They rush and beat traffic lights, and also overtake without proper caution because they are rushing and they end up having accidents.

Back
Top Bottom