Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Cars for men and women

There are some cars that for aesthetics we could say could be for women or others for men, but there really is nothing like cars for men or women, I think cars are free to use and brands create it for that, they don't make distinctions.

In this present age and time, I don't think cars should be gendered because anyone can drive any car they want. But if I had to choose, I would say that men like to drive muscle cars and women like compact cars.

I don't think manufacturers actually manufacturer cars with specific genders in mind. I mean I do not think they make cars for women or cars for men.

There is nothing like cars for men or women. It is just reinforcing the gender disparity and gaps. There are cars for everyone. I have even seen women drive trucks this days.
You are right! I don't think it's fair to say that certain vehicles are the best for both men and women. The reason is , different people have different preferences when it comes to cars.

Back
Top Bottom