Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Do you have a car tracker installed?

eLdavis

12/15/23
These days with modern technology, cars now have trackers. With this you can easily track and locate your car if stolen, most trackers comes with a system where the car goes off on its own if stolen after ten minutes or less while it is on. Do you have a car tracker?

Yes I have a car tracker installed on the car that I have and it is managed by a security firm and not me, in case of anything then they take it on my behalf to locate where the car went. Now that you have mentioned. I would also like to ask them the same thing as to whether the car does go off on it's own if I alert them.

I think this is one car installation that should be taken seriously. All cars should have trackers to easily get a car tracked. it is good to use it with locating your lost car

I think it is a basic security measure to have a car tracker installed on your car. That would help you not to lose your car if criminals decide to steal your car. We have been able to track and recover a stolen family car after being stolen for five days across a place that is about 5000 kilometres from where the car was stolen. The tracker was what helped to recover the car.

I think it is a basic security measure to have a car tracker installed on your car. That would help you not to lose your car if criminals decide to steal your car. We have been able to track and recover a stolen family car after being stolen for five days across a place that is about 5000 kilometres from where the car was stolen. The tracker was what helped to recover the car.
Yes,I agree with you it is one security measure to have in a car which is a must for car owners. you need to have a car tracker installed on your car. That would help you not to lose your car if car thieves or criminals decide to steal your car.

Most car trackers come with emergency response initiation. That could just be a life saver in emergency situations as the tracker could be used to trace the specific location of the car by emergency response providers. One of the reasons why having a car tracker is very pertinent.

I have a tracker installed in my car from the first day i bought the car. It have been three years since then. Though, there have never been need for it. I don't know whether it is still working. I think i have to check whether it is still active.

The tracker that we had on our car was a GPS powered tracker. But given that GPS signals are not widespread in our country, we had to switch to a cellular tracker and it is working well for us. When people come to rent our car as bridal convoy, we are able to track in real time.

All the cars I have driven always have trackers installed. Those kind of trackers that would disable the wheels from a mobile device or computer when in suspicion of the car movement is what we majorly use in my country.

I believe that all new cars come with a tracking device installed in it. It's probably after some years of usage when the tracking device have damaged and the car resold that they usually have it removed. The new car owner might decide to install a new tracking device of his own in the car at that point.

The car that we hold in our hands is equipped with a tracking device, which has been shown to be extremely helpful. The device is especially important in the event of theft since it allows us to simply track the vehicle and greatly increases the possibility of recovery. It also has the additional benefit of making it easier to find vehicles in densely congested parking lots.

I didn't have a car tracker until my car was snatched at gun point last year March
I got a new car and the first thing I did, was install a car tracker.
It is very important.
So yes..I now have a car tracker 😄

I do have a car tracker because it is for security purpose in case of theft or any unforseen occurrence . It is compulsory for all car owners to have a car tracker installed in their cars.

I do have a car tracker because it is for security purpose in case of theft or any unforseen occurrence . It is compulsory for all car owners to have a car tracker installed in their cars.
It is very important.
You can imagine the trauma I went through loosing my car.

With a car tracker, it would have been easy to track.
I would advise everyone to get one installed in their cars

The tracker that we had on our car was a GPS powered tracker. But given that GPS signals are not widespread in our country, we had to switch to a cellular tracker and it is working well for us. When people come to rent our car as bridal convoy, we are able to track in real time.
That's a good one. Car owners should be able to track and locate their cars if stolen, even some trackers comes with a system where the car goes off on its own if stolen so it's a helpful system

I do not own a car at the moment myself but I do know of people who have car trackers just in case their car does get stolen. Most of my family members have older cars and they do not at least at the moment have a tracker.

I do like the idea of car trackers though, there is nothing worse than your car being stolen and you have no clue where to start to even find out who stole it or where it may have ended up.

I do not have a car tracker. I am only driving in the city, at work, and at the mall. Our garage is fenced up to 6 meters high with live wires. My sister has a car tracker being a banker is delicate.

There has been a rise in the rate of car thefts accross different parts in my country. The tree that have been able to be recovered is because those cars have trackers. I think installing a car tracker is basic for any car owner that values the money he spent in buying the car.

The idea of having a car trackers should not underrated there is nothing worse than your car being stolen. You would be greatly sad and think of spending money to buy a new one.

Back
Top Bottom