Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Do you usually fix your car yourself

eLdavis

12/15/23
While growing up, I usually watch my dad fix his car himself whenever it had issues, though there where some cases he could not handle, so he has to carry it to a repair man. Do you fix your car yourself or a repair man does it for you?

I wish I had enough experience with vehicles to repair my vehicles myself, but I don't, and when I have a problem with the car I just take it to be repaired, luckily I have a family member who works in a body shop and they do a lot of repairs there.

I do not own a car, so there is no need for repairs. My dad owns a car, but he does not fix it himself. He takes it to his dependable car mechanic, who is located 30 minutes away from our house.

Back
Top Bottom