Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Electrifying Elegance: Unveiling the 2024 BMW i5 M60 xDrive – A Fusion of Power, Precision, and Electric Prowess

Light

12/07/23
0-1348219.jpg

The 2024 BMW i5 M60 xDrive is priced at $113,600 in Canada (specced) and $92,450 in the United States, and it marks BMW's entry into the fully electric 5-Series sedan segment. It has a projected EPA range of 412 kilometers and over 600 horsepower with M Sport Boost mode. This electrified 5-Series sedan aims to deliver the quintessential blend of speed and comfort associated with its conventional counterparts by combining power and a refined suspension system.

The critical questions are whether the i5 achieves its goals and how the electrification of its drivetrain alters the renowned 5-Series experience. The i5's performance and adaptability may redefine expectations for the iconic 5-Series lineage as BMW pioneers electric luxury.

According to sources, the upcoming 2024 BMW i5 M60 xDrive will include two electric motors, an elegant interior, all-wheel drive, a roomy cabin, and the most recent iDrive infotainment system. This vehicle is an excellent choice for individuals looking for a premium electric car with extensive driving capability.

Back
Top Bottom