Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Have you ever been ticketed for drunk driving?

riberet19

04/23/24
I'm not one of those who usually drives drunk, although I've driven drunk a couple of times, but currently, I never do, I've never been fined for drinking, in your case have you been fined for this? How much do you have to pay in your country if you are fined with a drunkenness fine?

When I used to drink, I did not have a car, now I drive a car I no longer drink. I have never been caught for drunk driving.

I don't drink to begin with, so I don't see this ever happening to me in the far or near future.

When I used to drink, I did not have a car, now I drive a car I no longer drink. I have never been caught for drunk driving.
It doesn't make sense to drive drunk, but in my country, most traffic tickets come from people who have consumed alcohol at the wheel, which denotes that most people do not think the same and are fined for this.

I wonder why someone would be drunk and mount a car steering knowing fully well how risky that could be. It is the peak of irresponsibility.

As of now, I do not drive. However, if I do become a driver in the future, I am committed to never drinking alcohol before or during driving. I am fully aware of the risks and dangers involved in driving under the influence and prioritize the safety of both myself and those around me.

I always make sure that if I would ever get tipsy, it would be in my own house. It is mostly people that go to parties that are always caught up with having to drive home even while tipsy. I always tell my friends to call me to drive them home if they are out and they are tipsy. I am a full proponent of staying away from the steering if one is drunk.

It doesn't make sense to drive drunk, but in my country, most traffic tickets come from people who have consumed alcohol at the wheel, which denotes that most people do not think the same and are fined for this.
In our country, there is a zero tolerance against drunk driving. If you test even 0.01 percent alcohol in the breathalyzer, you will have to spend a night behind bars.

Back
Top Bottom