Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Have you ever been to a car show?

eLdavis

12/15/23
I have seen people who are so Crazy about cars that they even go for various events and shows about cars. Have you ever been to a car show before. If yes, how was it like?

In my country, only the rich people attend car shows. That's because they have the money to purchase any car that tickles their fancy in the show. Average people only rarely attend such events as car shows.

In my country, only the rich people attend car shows. That's because they have the money to purchase any car that tickles their fancy in the show. Average people only rarely attend such events as car shows.
Lol I think it's pretty much the same thing everywhere. Though I don't know how true this is, but I heard the tickets alone are even expensive, so not everyone can afford it. They also reveal cars that are not yet in the market there.

Back
Top Bottom