Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Have you ever bought a car online?

riberet19

04/23/24
I mean buying a car completely on the internet and having it shipped to your home, with the whole process done online, in my case I have never done it totally online, but if you bought a car online, my questions are, how complicated was it? Was it easier than buying it in person? Were there any complications?

Before I buy a car, I need a test drive, when I buy car online I will have to depend on the information provided by the manufacturer and the dealer, I will not have an option to check myself. Therefore, I don't buy online

I have never bought a car online before. But I know someone who has done this. It was a second car though still very new. He bought it from jiji.

Back
Top Bottom