Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Have you ever felt scammed after buying a second-hand car?

riberet19

04/23/24
When you buy a second-hand car you have to be clear about what you are doing and trust the seller in addition to checking that everything he says is true about the car he is trying to sell, many people are dedicated to scamming with second-hand cars, have you ever bought a second-hand car and felt scammed because it was not as you expected?

Well, I have never bought any kind of second hand automobiles. However, I know a couple of guys who deal with flipping second hand automobiles. Based on what I have seen them doing, I would never buy use cars.

I have never bought second cars before, but even if I decide to I will make sure I carry along someone who is a lot more experienced than me to handle things.

Our second car was a pre-owned Honda Civic that we acquired from a local car dealership. We were relieved that the dealership provided us with accurate information regarding the car's condition and informed us about any potential repairs we might need to address in the future. So, we were not scammed.

When I first bought a car, I didn't even really check everything because it was very important to me that the car could drive. However, when I buy the next car, I put a lot of faith in the seller and did not check many things. As a result, within a week I was forced to change the brakes

Back
Top Bottom