Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Have you ever negotiated a car price? Please Share your tips and tricks

04/07/24
It is essential to aways do your research so that you would know the market value of the car. Having said that, you should not be afraid to walk away if the dealer won't meet your price. Share your opinion.

I have never negotiated with anyone for a car before, though I would love to experience it. When the time comes am going to go with someone who has more experience than me in this field.

When negotiating a car price, always portray the feeling that you have other cheaper options or dealers to buy from. That would give you an ace in the negotiation process. And don't appear as a novice.

When negotiating a car price, always portray the feeling that you have other cheaper options or dealers to buy from. That would give you an ace in the negotiation process. And don't appear as a novice.
Nice one, the moment you show weakness or desperation, the seller would never back down, or once they see you are not even aware of the latest prices, it's over for you.

Back
Top Bottom