Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Have You seen the Latest China Car: BYD Yangwang U8 (2023)

Light

12/07/23
The BYD Yangwang U8, proudly introduced by China's leading electric vehicle manufacturer, is an impressive addition to the world of high-end electric SUVs. This cutting-edge vehicle has incredible power and speed capabilities that redefine electric performance standards. The Yangwang U8 accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.6 seconds, demonstrating its thrilling performance credentials. It has a formidable engine power of 1100 HP (808 kW) and a substantial torque of 1680 Nm. This SUV also has a Quad Motor driving system and an All-Wheel Drive (AWD) configuration, which provides exceptional traction and handling on a variety of terrains. Its powertrain is powered by a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, highlighting its efficiency and dependability.

BYD_Yangwang_U8_2023_Обзор_интерьера_и_характеристик-removebg-preview.png

The BYD Yangwang U8 provides a glimpse into the future of electric mobility in terms of battery and charging capabilities. While no specifics about the battery capacity (in kWh) or range (in kilometers) are provided, the vehicle is capable of both DC and AC charging. It is worth noting, however, that the charge rates are listed as 0 kW, which is unusual and could indicate that more detailed specifications have yet to be disclosed. The charging times and energy consumption figures for this electric SUV are not yet available, leaving room for speculation about its real-world efficiency.
BYD_YangWang_U8_2023__-_world_best_car-removebg-preview.png

Having a length of 5319 mm, a width of 2050 mm, and a height of 1930 mm, the BYD Yangwang U8 is a substantial vehicle. While it has impressive power and advanced electric technology, its dimensions indicate a spacious and comfortable interior with plenty of space for passengers and cargo. The BYD Yangwang U8 is a significant contender in the high-end electric SUV market, symbolizing the innovative strides being made in the world of sustainable transportation, thanks to its combination of performance, electric capability, and size.

When it comes to cars, Chinese brands are not popular at all. It is the Japanese brands that dominate the Asian market. This car brand and model might sell very well in China but would struggle in a huge way to compete outside of China.

While Japanese automakers certainly dominate the Asian market, it is important to note that Chinese automakers have been growing their global footprint. Chinese automobiles are gaining popularity in a variety of countries, and several models have found success in international markets. African, Southeast Asian, South American, and European countries have expressed interest in and purchased Chinese automobiles. The view of Chinese automakers is changing, and their market share is increasing outside of China.

The BYD Yangwang U8, proudly introduced by China's leading electric vehicle manufacturer, is an impressive addition to the world of high-end electric SUVs. This cutting-edge vehicle has incredible power and speed capabilities that redefine electric performance standards. The Yangwang U8 accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.6 seconds, demonstrating its thrilling performance credentials. It has a formidable engine power of 1100 HP (808 kW) and a substantial torque of 1680 Nm. This SUV also has a Quad Motor driving system and an All-Wheel Drive (AWD) configuration, which provides exceptional traction and handling on a variety of terrains. Its powertrain is powered by a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, highlighting its efficiency and dependability.

View attachment 4

The BYD Yangwang U8 provides a glimpse into the future of electric mobility in terms of battery and charging capabilities. While no specifics about the battery capacity (in kWh) or range (in kilometers) are provided, the vehicle is capable of both DC and AC charging. It is worth noting, however, that the charge rates are listed as 0 kW, which is unusual and could indicate that more detailed specifications have yet to be disclosed. The charging times and energy consumption figures for this electric SUV are not yet available, leaving room for speculation about its real-world efficiency.
View attachment 5

Having a length of 5319 mm, a width of 2050 mm, and a height of 1930 mm, the BYD Yangwang U8 is a substantial vehicle. While it has impressive power and advanced electric technology, its dimensions indicate a spacious and comfortable interior with plenty of space for passengers and cargo. The BYD Yangwang U8 is a significant contender in the high-end electric SUV market, symbolizing the innovative strides being made in the world of sustainable transportation, thanks to its combination of performance, electric capability, and size.
🤗🤗🤗 The SUV is beastly. I wish i will take few minutes ride in this monster. Lolz

That looks pretty nice. However, if given the opportunity, I doubt I would buy a car made in China. I will still buy a Japanese or American vehicle. But if someone gives me this as a gift, I will gladly accept it. LOL

I think you could watch television in this car. Maybe there is an IPTV subscription and then could drive and watch your tv programs while driving. This is what illustrates the photo of the big screen. Added to full control actions and panels.

The car looks so elegant, the price of this might be skyrocketing. The color alone is fantastic and glamorous. How nice to own a car like that, BYD YangWang U8.

The car looks so elegant, the price of this might be skyrocketing. The color alone is fantastic and glamorous. How nice to own a car like that, BYD YangWang U8.
In the meantime, only businessmen could afford the price of a car or even a car dealer. Once there are many purchases price will drop down gradually.

This looks nice for a Chinese car. I like that it has a thrilling performance with a formidable engine power of 1100 HP. One will really enjoy this SUV all the same.

Back
Top Bottom