Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

How much does the Genesis G80 cost?

clasione

The Boss
Staff member
The 2023 Genesis G80 starts at $54,150 for the base 2.5T Standard trim. The top-of-the-line 3.5T Sport Prestige trim starts at $74,045. However, the price of the G80 can vary depending on the options and packages that you choose.

The G80 is available with a variety of options and packages, including:
  • Prestige Package: This package adds a number of luxury features, such as a panoramic sunroof, heated and cooled rear seats, and a Lexicon sound system.
  • Sport Package: This package adds a number of performance features, such as a sport-tuned suspension and 19-inch alloy wheels.
  • Advanced Safety Package: This package adds a number of advanced safety features, such as blind spot monitoring, lane keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control.
The price of the G80 can also vary depending on the dealer that you purchase it from. Some dealers may offer discounts on the G80, while others may charge a markup.

The Genesis G80 has two models: the 2.5T and the 3.5T Sports. The 2.5T model is around $55,000, while the 3.5T Sports trim starts at $65,000. However, it is important to note that the price can differ when you go to the dealership. It can be higher or lower than the starting price. Unfortunately, I do not think I can afford either model, no matter what the final price is. Haha!

The Genesis G80 has two models: the 2.5T and the 3.5T Sports. The 2.5T model is around $55,000, while the 3.5T Sports trim starts at $65,000. However, it is important to note that the price can differ when you go to the dealership. It can be higher or lower than the starting price. Unfortunately, I do not think I can afford either model, no matter what the final price is. Haha!
Thanks for sharing this details about genesis G80 but it is good to say that there is no transparency about pricing because we do not have a specific price for these models. It is good to know that the price might vary at the dealership.

Back
Top Bottom