Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

How often do you change your tyres?

Goodness

04/08/24
I just got 4 brand new tyres for my car
It cost a fortune

Before now, I kept managing the old tyres..
I would meet a vaulknizer to pump them.
They had been there since I got the car 4 years ago.

One morning, I got tired of managing the old tyres, went to a shop and bought 4 new ones...

How often do you change your s?

it can once in five years depending on how functional they are to you. But if not change them as soon as you can afford to do so for your safety

I just got 4 brand new tyres for my car
It cost a fortune

Before now, I kept managing the old tyres..
I would meet a vaulknizer to pump them.
They had been there since I got the car 4 years ago.

One morning, I got tired of managing the old tyres, went to a shop and bought 4 new ones...

How often do you change your s?
I have not changed my tire since i bought my car though the car have not lasted for two years. According to a vulcanizer, they are still in order. Now, my tires are serving me properly and there is no need to change it.

If you get original tyres, they should drive you for ay least 3 years without any major issues apart from the regular maintenance. My mom's Toyota packs the factory fitted tyres it came with 6 years ago and we don't have any issues with it.

If am not mistaken, I believe every tyre has is duration on how long they are to last. Once it gets to the amount of years, the tyre begins to generate faults. Though there should be periodic checkups.

It could be dependent on the terrain that you drive in. It you drive in extremely rough terrains, you might have to be changing your car tyres once every year. But in my 8 years of driving, I have had to completely overhaul car tires just once.

From my perspective, the frequency of changing the tires of your vehicles depends on factors like your driving habits, road conditions, and the quality of the tire as well.

Last year, my dad decided to replace our family car, which had been a part of our lives for almost 8 years. We found out that the cost of car tires in our area is quite high. Thankfully, we had the foresight to save up for the replacement tires ahead of time.

I work from home, so I do not have to go to work so I don't drive every day. I also do not go out frequently. I don't use my car too frequently, therefore, my tires last very long. I changed my tiers about two years ago

Back
Top Bottom