Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Is auto insurance really necessary?

Abdulhamid01

12/07/23
Auto insurance is an insurance policy or an agreement between insurance company and car owner, this investment scheme enable the investment company bear the cost of some certain situations like car damage due to accident, theft, car burnt and others which will be stated in the agreement and the payment of certain amount on monthly or yearly basis. While this is legally required in most places, it isn't In some cases.
Do you think insurance is really necessary?

If you work or drive without auto insurance your driver license is taken from the police means it is compulsory by law by my country that everyone having driver license has driver auto insurance, driving without driver auto insurance is a fraud despite your financial situation. May things differ in other countries.

Auto insurance is very important for any car owner to have. Cars are liabilities and could be damaged at any time. An auto insurance comes in to cover the losses that you would have suffered from a sudden car crash. Should we talk about the role of auto insurance in the event of a crash? The insurance company steps in and takes responsibility for the crash.

It's absolutely necessary. It can come very handy in times of accidents and crashes. Some losses can be a big bomb on our pockets if it's not covered by insurance.
In our country, it is mandatory by the law to have auto insurance. If you don't have one, you can't drive the car on the road.

I believe that auto insurance is super necessary for any car owner to own. Imagine, one drives and ends up hitting and destroying something that is public utility. Let's say a traffic light. Mistakes happen. An average person can't replace a traffic light but the insurance cover would just help the person replace it very easily.

You can't escape buying auto insurance if it's mandatory in your country by the law of the land. Even otherwise it's worth having auto insurance as it can be a big saviour in times of accidents and hugs damages. The insurance market has demands and is pretty competitive. If one does a good research, you will find good insurance options in a reasonable price

Seriously, there's no way I would spend $48,000 to buy a car and would pay for car insurance for such an expensive car. I doubt they need to make it compulsory for me to invest in car insurance for my car because I understand the importance of having such a car under insurance.

Let's even leave the emergency aspect of why auto insurance is important. When a car has an insurance policy, it tends to command a higher resale value than a car that doesn't have. That's because a potential buyer of a used car would prefer the peace of mind that comes with the fact that the car he or she is buying is properly covered.

Let's even leave the emergency aspect of why auto insurance is important. When a car has an insurance policy, it tends to command a higher resale value than a car that doesn't have. That's because a potential buyer of a used car would prefer the peace of mind that comes with the fact that the car he or she is buying is properly covered.
I do not think that countries could allow drivers to drive without auto insurance. When policemen make control of paper then first thing he will see if you are enrolled in driver insurance, otherwise your driver license is seized until you correct your situation and provide you are enrolled into one.

Sure, auto insurance is an insurance policy that should be owned by car drivers. you need to protect your automobile against risks of damage due to accident, theft, car burnt et . So you need a backup which auto insurance policy offers.

Personally, I'm not even looking at reselling my car but being able to have it covered in case I'm involved in any sort of crash with the car. It's the smart thing to do for anyone who already spent thousands of dollars on his car.

In our country, having car insurance is mandatory. It is necessary to get one since it will cover you in the event of an accident or injury, property damage, or other incident. Take the time to compare auto insurance rates to find the best offer.

Back
Top Bottom