Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Is flying cars a possibility in the future?

King Belieal

12/06/23
Just last year, Xpeng, a Chinese EV company launched a successful prototype for a flying car. This has since that time generated conversations if cars would eventually would be able to fly.

Flying cars has always existed in the imagination of Sci-Fis, but with the prototype by Xpeng, do you think cars would be able to fly in the future?

Absolutely, it will be possible to see cars flying in the future due to the advancements in technology and the investment in electric vehicles . This goes a long way to tell use that flying cars are definitely going to come in the future.

For flying cars to come to reality, car manufacturers would really have to explore alternative composites as materials to build a car with. These composites would make the car lightweight to be able to fly and still strong enough.

It would be nice to actually see one in the future, with the way science is developing, it is more than possible for this to happen.

It would be nice to actually see one in the future, with the way science is developing, it is more than possible for this to happen.
In as much as it sounds like an interesting innovation in the auto world, I doubt that it would happen within the next decade, but who am I to even predict. It might come sooner than expected.

In as much as it sounds like an interesting innovation in the auto world, I doubt that it would happen within the next decade, but who am I to even predict. It might come sooner than expected.
True, the way I see it we might have some models out anytime soon, but it would take years for a perfected version to be available.

As I have commented in another thread similar to this one, right now we do not have the necessary infrastructure to make flying cars a reality in a short time or in the medium term either, we should build air highways, air laws, controls, and much more in the air so that it would not be chaos.

Back
Top Bottom