Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Is your country properly regulating electric cars?

riberet19

04/23/24
In my country, the government is making an effort to properly regulate electric cars and to be able to accelerate their adoption, setting standards for the installation of electric charging points, improving the general infrastructure to adapt it to electric cars, setting long-term targets for decarbonization in the automotive sector and some more regulations.

Is your country striving to make electric cars a reality through rules and regulations?

In theory, our country is promotion electric vehicles but in practical point of view they are doing nothing. They have not reduced exercise duty or sales taxes for electric cars and EV have to compete with fossil fuel cars, which makes them very expensive.

My country has not put in any effort yet to even adopt the use of electric cars and I don't see this happening any time soon. We still have a long way to go before this can be possible.

Back
Top Bottom