Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Opinion on the Vanquish?

RevEcho

11/09/23
I've found one that's been left idle for a couple of years. I'm not sharing pictures to avoid giving away its location, as I haven't secured the deal yet. I'm thinking about taking it on as a project vehicle and would love to hear what you think. It's a black-on-black model, decked out with all the carbon fiber extras, and has clocked 30,000 miles.

It's arguably the most stunning production car they've produced, and it's destined to become a classic. However, the price tag isn't your main concern, as you'll likely invest a fortune in upkeep. Ownership of these vehicles comes with its challenges.

It's arguably the most stunning production car they've produced, and it's destined to become a classic. However, the price tag isn't your main concern, as you'll likely invest a fortune in upkeep. Ownership of these vehicles comes with its challenges.
It would even deservingly be in the debate for the most beautiful cars ever released. But we should all know that owning an Aston Martins Vanquish is only for people that money is never a problem for.

Back
Top Bottom