Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Things to look out for when buying a car?

Goodness

04/08/24
The 1st thing I look out for when buying a car is..

1. Availability of car parts..
The car parts should be available anytime, any day.

2. Affordable spare parts.
The car parts should not just be available. But also affordable.
What's the use of seeing the car parts you want and you can't buy because it's almost the price of the car itself.?

3. Fuel consumption.
Most cars have very reasonable fuel consumption level and I would go for such cars any day .

4. Sound Engine
It has to have a very sound engine.

What are the things you look out for when buying a car?

There are always different things to look out for. The most one is the availability of car parts.. So that it wouldn't be difficult to replace wornout parts

Another is to check the fuel consumption level to avoid spending so much on fuel.

The 1st thing I look out for when buying a car is..

1. Availability of car parts..
The car parts should be available anytime, any day.

2. Affordable spare parts.
The car parts should not just be available. But also affordable.
What's the use of seeing the car parts you want and you can't buy because it's almost the price of the car itself.?

3. Fuel consumption.
Most cars have very reasonable fuel consumption level and I would go for such cars any day .

4. Sound Engine
It has to have a very sound engine.

What are the things you look out for when buying a car?
You are absolutely right. For me sound engine should come first while other ones follow. Second most important factor again is affordable and available parts. I have a personal experience with this availability of spare parts. I bought a Ford Taurus at very cheap price price. Later, I was shocked to learn that the parts is scarce unless i will place order.

I think the OP has listed the rudimentary things to look out for when buying a car. To add also, I would also look out for a car that there is expertise for repairing and maintaining it in my location.

Over here in my country the most important things we look out for is the fuel consumption. Over here the price of fuel is something else. Then the availability of spare parts.. there have been so many case of car owners not being able to find parts to repair their cars, and even experts who can handle the repairs.

When people buy cars, they should ensure that it is the car for their financial level. Some cars are meant for average income earners and anyone that wants to buy a car should consider his class relative to the class of people that the car was meant for.

To my mind, one of the most critical things that we need to look out for when buying a car is its maintenance . Additionally, It's worth mentioning that if a care is well maintained, it is less likely to have underlying issues.

To my mind, one of the most critical things that we need to look out for when buying a car is its maintenance . Additionally, It's worth mentioning that if a care is well maintained, it is less likely to have underlying issues.
Yea that's true, especially access to spare parts. It would be very stressful to start traveling to other places to get spare parts.

Fuel consumption is super important to me, it's one of the main things I'm going to look at in a vehicle, on the other hand, spare parts are very important as well as the overall maintenance cost.

We typically consider the fuel consumption of a car. The car should be fuel-efficient, especially with fuel prices increasing. This is one of the reasons my dad chose to buy a Toyota Vios, as it is known for being fuel-efficient and reliable.

Back
Top Bottom