Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What are the must-haves for your off-road adventures?

02/11/24
A few months ago, I went on an exciting off-road adventure with some close friends. Our well-prepared group made sure to pack essential supplies such as a first-aid kit, a variety of non-perishable food, an adequate water supply, a bright lantern, and adaptable multi-tools. In addition, the owner of the off-road vehicle smartly packed a thick tow strap in case of an emergency. We used the tow strap to unstuck another friend's vehicle in a challenging situation. What must-haves do you always keep on hand for off-road adventures?

I make sure to have at least two tires. If my tires flattens, I will have something to replace them. I will always make sure my fuel tan is full and I continue to fill up full as soon as see a gas station

Having a well charged power banks for your phones just in case would be a great idea. Extra fuel would also be a great idea.

From a vehicle point of view, you would need two functional spare tyres in case anything happens. You would also need to fortify your headlights and brakes for such adventures.

Back
Top Bottom