Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What grade of driver's license do you have?

King Belieal

12/06/23
In my country, drivers licenses are graded and issued. Each license has a particular kind of car that it allows you to drive. You can't drive a car that is higher than the grade of your driver's license. What grade of driver's license do you have? Which is the highest car you can drive within the grade of your driver's license?

For me, I have a Grade B license and the highest car I can drive with it is SUV.

In country, category for license is based on the type of vehicle. No matter what type of cars you will be driving, either a sedan or off road, you will get the same license. However, you need separate license if you want to drive motorbikes or heavy vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom