Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What happened to the Ferrari F50?

Starmix

12/07/23
First, the Ferrari 50 failed and the problem was it lacked the tremendous torque output of its predecessor. While F40's twin-turbo V8 produced 425 lbft at 4000 rpm, F50's naturally aspirated V12 needed as high as 6500 rpm to deliver just 347 lbft of torque. Also, the three complete F50 GT chassis were built, named test cars 001, 002, and 003. Chassis 002 and 003 were sold after having bodies fitted to them while anything remaining of the F50 was reportedly destroyed.

1703903655329.png1703903655329.png

Wow! That wasn't a kind of failure I want to tolerate after comparing it to its predecessors well, it's good they acknowledged and did something about it.

A Ferrari model was also well-known in the past years. How I liked to own a Ferrari before but it costs a fortune.
Soany people want to have this, even me but you have to own a fortune to get this. It's worth adding to your collection, so I feel😄

A Ferrari model was also well-known in the past years. How I liked to own a Ferrari before but it costs a fortune.
You could switch to the mini Ferrari option on purchase which the cost is lower and the functions are practically the same as the Ferrari.

The F50 really failed because the manufacturing of the car primarily focused on track performances. It really didn't resonate well with everyday driving on normal roads and the demands of the mere mortal drivers. And it was overpriced too when they were cheaper models at the same performance level.

Back
Top Bottom