Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What is your car brand?

Starmix

12/07/23
It will be interesting to share the car that we have. Let us find out if the car we have could be found on the displays of car models in this forum. There are so many car models displayed here and I seemed like suffocated,lol. My previous car was Nissan Senta but sold it and bought a girlie car Suzuki Swift Red color. I cannot find a brand here Suzuki .

1703646745934.png1703646745934.png

I currently don't own a car but I have an eye for one, Kia. Kia's brand appeal stems from its focus to provide value, dependability, and elegant designs at competitive costs. Kia has made considerable achievements in terms of quality and performance, with a variety of models catering to a wide range of tastes. Their warranty coverage and emphasis on innovation contribute to their attractiveness.

There are new brand models of KIA this time you can choose the one you like. My car is two years old. I cannot buy a new car this time. I am waiting for my friend's Electric car. I want to know how it works.

There are new brand models of KIA this time you can choose the one you like. My car is two years old. I cannot buy a new car this time. I am waiting for my friend's Electric car. I want to know how it works.
Sure there are so many models out there, this gives me the yardstick to select my choice. Electric cars are worth having too. When you live in a place where measures are taken to maintain such cars.

Toyota Corolla is my first car though i bought it second hand but it works as new 🤣🤣🤣. Since last three years i bought it, it have never stopped me on the road. It's fuel economy is quite wonderful. Secondly, it doesn't cost much to maintain it.

Sure there are so many models out there, this gives me the yardstick to select my choice. Electric cars are worth having too. When you live in a place where measures are taken to maintain such cars.
Electric cars will cost a fortune now. The cheapest electric car will cost over $40,000 . Moreover, the cost of maintaining it will be such a burden that you will forced to abandon it. Electric cars have not penetrated the market enough, it will be economically difficult to manage it.

Toyota Corolla is my first car though i bought it second hand but it works as new 🤣🤣🤣. Since last three years i bought it, it have never stopped me on the road. It's fuel economy is quite wonderful. Secondly, it doesn't cost much to maintain it.
I like Toyota Corolla as well. I think it is one car brand that align with our roads As you have stated it hardly leaves one stranded on the road. It' doesn't consume much fuel and it very easy to maintain

I drive a red colour compact car suitable for urban traffic here. It is Hyundai Santro, auto gear shift in red colour. My husband owns a grey colour Toyota Innova. My first car was Maruti Suzuki Zen in metalic grey colour

Japanese cars have always been my favourite car brand company. I have had Honda some years ago but I had to stop using it because of its flaw in its ball joint. Toyota happens to be my favourite car brand at the moment. I'm driving Toyota Highlander 2019 model at the moment. I'm looking forward to the 2024 model.

How nice to buy a luxurious car like Chevrolet Corvette but it is so expensive. it is a sexy and gorgeous car. I will own it only in my dreams. My dream car Chevrolet.

1706255478979.png

This time, I am planning to buy an electric vehicle. I want to know how it performs on the road. I will also research on the number of hours charging. It seems so exciting.
I do not know why the manufacturer does not think to offer paid service for current fuel cars to electronic cars with some discounts or perks. There are tutorials online but a touch of professionalism is required.

I currently don't own a car but I have an eye for one, Kia. Kia's brand appeal stems from its focus to provide value, dependability, and elegant designs at competitive costs. Kia has made considerable achievements in terms of quality and performance, with a variety of models catering to a wide range of tastes. Their warranty coverage and emphasis on innovation contribute to their attractiveness.
You would be going for the best car for your usage with the features you want your car to have as outlined here. it is good to go for a car that have an efficient engine in place and it is spacious too.

We own a green colour Toyota Corolla as a family car. I love the car so much when I compare it to the Mercedes that my dad drives. The fuel economy is insane and it is sleek in the hand when handling. It is a 2018 Corolla model.

As of this time, I still have two cars the Nissan and Swift Suzuki. I plan to ell muy Nssna and buy an electric vehicle car or a hydrogen car once my savings get wider.

We own a green colour Toyota Corolla as a family car. I love the car so much when I compare it to the Mercedes that my dad drives. The fuel economy is insane and it is sleek in the hand when handling. It is a 2018 Corolla model.
Hey, when I was in the US for a decade, I owned a green colour Toyota Corolla. It was a second hand car and we bought it through Craigslist ads.. Though a second hand car, it ran smoothly for ten long years and then we sold it before leaving the US. Your mention of green Toyota Corolla reminded me of that.

I own a Honda Accord. It is a 2015 model. The car has really been very solid. Getting to 10 years now, I have not had any major repairs with the engine. The only challenge I have with it is the recurring electrical issues. Apart from that, it is a solid car.

This time, I am planning to buy an electric vehicle. I want to know how it performs on the road. I will also research on the number of hours charging. It seems so exciting.
Personally, the only electric car that I have in mind right now to upgrade to would be Telsa Cybertruck. This car is a beast. It's very unfortunate that it's still way above my car budget at $60,000 or more now.

Back
Top Bottom