Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What's the best car color for you

eLdavis

12/15/23
When it comes to car colors, a lot of people can be selective. I know of someone who does not like the color red and would never buy a red car. Personally I think black is a great color. The color black can go with any other color, and if proper maintained it can be pretty unique.

I like various colors, for example, I usually like dark tones, but if I have to stick with only one color for my car, that color is my favorite, electric blue.

Black is my favorite color, I like black cars. I also like dark blue cars. For me black color symbolizes power and strength. Blue symbolizes elegance. I will never drive cars other than black or dark blue.

Black is my favorite color, I like black cars. I also like dark blue cars. For me black color symbolizes power and strength. Blue symbolizes elegance. I will never drive cars other than black or dark blue.
Black cars usually attract attention on the road without having good lines, it is a color that I also like a lot, apart from dark blue or electric blue for example.

From my point of view, the most popular car colors are the ones that tend to be classic choices like black, white, and most importantly, silver. However, it's very important to choose a color that definitely resonates with you.

I have a strong preference for black when it comes to car colors. There is something undeniably classy about it, and it never goes out of style. If I ever decide to acquire a new car, I can easily picture myself going for a black Toyota HiLux or Wigo. Additionally, the great thing about black is that any dirt on the car won't be as noticeable, which is definitely a plus.

I don't like all those boring colors like black or gray. I would like to have a very bright car and I don't care who and what will think about it. I like red cars, although many perceive this color as girlish.

I prefer to have silver coloured cars. They are not too dark or too shiny. And I also tend to love sea green colored cars. I would only do a black coloured car if it is an SUV.

Black cars usually attract attention on the road without having good lines, it is a color that I also like a lot, apart from dark blue or electric blue for example.
I think darker shades suit more for the cars than lighter shade. Interestingly, some people believe white is the best color for a car because it conceals scratches.

Back
Top Bottom