Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What's the best car for a family of five?

04/07/24
I think that Honda Pilot is a perfect choice for a family of five. The space, comfortable ride, and the safety features makes it my choice. What about you?

For a family of five, any of the recent Toyota models from the past 7 years is perfect. It would take all the members of the family and still have extra space left for an additional person.

For a family of five a Toyota sienna would be a perfect fit. There would be extra seats to spare for the kids to keep their bags and the likes when going to school. The car won't be unnecessarily tight as well.

For a family of five a Toyota sienna would be a perfect fit. There would be extra seats to spare for the kids to keep their bags and the likes when going to school. The car won't be unnecessarily tight as well.
A Sienna was designed to be a family oriented car. It has quite a spacious interior with a good compartment for resting your foot in between seats. Most families in my country use Toyota Siennas.

A Sienna was designed to be a family oriented car. It has quite a spacious interior with a good compartment for resting your foot in between seats. Most families in my country use Toyota Siennas.
Yes same here, though these days most people tend to use it for public transport, since they are able to carry more persons with it. And according to most drivers, the car is well balanced when speeding.

Back
Top Bottom