Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Which car feature is the most important to you?

02/11/24
If you are a car owner, I am curious to know which feature you consider the most important and why. I recently asked my dad the same question, and he told me that he values gas mileage the most. He explained that good gas mileage allows him to save money on gas refills quite often. Moreover, he can drive for longer distances with a single tank of gas. This is especially beneficial when he has to go to a place with limited gas stations, making it a more convenient and cost-effective option. How about you?

The most important part or feature of a car is the engine, It is the one that provides the safety of the riders to their destinations Even if the car looks old but if the engine is very good, there is assurance of safety.

To be honest, I love to consider the safety features first because it is paramount when it comes to choosing a car . I would always look at the safety technologies like automatic emergency braking as well.

Yes, having a good gas mileage wouldn't be a bad idea as it would allows one save money on gas refills. We all wants to save money with our cars and this is one good way to achieve that .

Safety features is the most important. Having good tyres and functional engines will help one to be safe. Another is brake system components. A meticulous driver will always look out for these four major parts. While fuel efficiency is important, i can't compare it importance and benefits to safety.

For me, I have to consider the fuel consultation first before I make a decision to buy a car. Won't want to have a car drain me financially for cost of fuelling. That's why I can't buy a ML Mercedes that my mom owns because it is a fuel consumption demon.

For me I think I would go with the engine and the gas consumption. If the engine is strong and it does not consume a lot of gas then am good to go. Another thing I would look out for is if there are enough experts to handle the repairs around my area.

For me, it is always the cost of maintenance that I consider majorly. A car must be affordable to maintain and fuel consumption lowered for me to actually think of considering it.

For me the most important thing about a car is the engine without a doubt, but there are other important things as well, another thing that I pay attention to is maintenance costs and fuel consumption.

I love to look at the car's fuel efficiency because I'm all about saving money on gas and it will also reduce the carbon footprint. This is exactly what I look out for in a vehicle.

Yes, I completely agree with all of your points. When it comes to owning a car, the engine, safety features, and gas consumption are all essential aspects to consider. Each of these features plays a vital role in the overall performance and efficiency of the vehicle, and it is vital not to underestimate their value.

For me fuel efficiency is most important. If your car consumes a lot of gas, it will be very expensive to maintain the car. The second important thing I consider is safety.

For me, it is the safety features that is a deal breaker. A car must have advance features to guarantee my safety in using that car before I can even consider it at all.

Back
Top Bottom