Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Will more car buyers purchase their new car directly online in future?

neku

12/06/23
There are a few websites like nowcar which allow car buyers to purchase their car directly online. Does anyone know how many car buyers prefer to purchase their car online directly? What are the advantages of purchasing a new car from a car dealer?

There are advantages in purchasing items online but I don t think car can be purchased thus way.Buyers will always check cars out and test it for a while to ascertain that the car has features they really wanted before they decide to pay for the car.

In my country buying a car online from a foreign country is a complete loser profit because the VAT is 100 % of the price of the vehicle by pretending to protect the local market, even if you bring the car by FCR there are a lot of complication to bring it without VAT and also authorization from owner to his parents to drive the car as to force everyone to pay the VAT and it is far from concept from online purchase, it is favor for someone how lives a period no less than 2 years in foreign country.

I can say that from my personal front that I would always like to have touch and feel of the car before I decide to buy it. I rely a lot on online shopping. Most of my shopping is online these days. But there are certain things that I would like to try before buying. Shoes and cars are things that I can never buy till I try them. I would like to take a look of the real thing in front of me, ride it for a test drive before I make a decision to purchase it. I think many car buyers would prefer that.

Automation and online space as a platform for convenience is the new normal now.A lot pf people are transitioning to this model and most definitely this has also reached the car dealership and automotive industry, Offcourse there must be a policy on how the car buyer can be protected in case if not satisfied with the purchase or any querry.

So most definitely most people are purchasing cars online, but it is important to purchase from a reputable dealer with a good experience in dealing with cars.

I think more people would ultimately want to buy cars online than offline as we evolve. Buying cars online gives someone a wider scope to select and make a choice of the car he wants since online car marketplaces are catalogues of different car dealerships. There are more offerings on an online car store than offline.

Online stores have made purchase experience convenient for users in almost all aspects. And we can't deny the fact that online buying and selling will pick up in coming times. It actually saves a lot of time and effort in going for search from one store to other. More and more people will opt for online purchases as they have more options to compare and decide from the comfort of their home. And if they go through established dealers and brand stores, they can be assured of quality. But still, I feel that most would like to have a touch and feel experience and a test drive offline before closing the deal.

Yes, I have a very good reason to believe that this is something that's capable of happening. Online shopping is getting more popular by the day and car companies have already started offering such services already. I know that there are still some people who aren't into shopping online for any reason whatsoever, so those people are always going to be cut off from using this service.

I know that we can buy a lot of things online but car buying online isn't for me. I don t think car can be purchased a car online. I will want to check the cars out and test it for a while to ascertain that the car has features I really want. .

If a person is buying cars online, there is no possibility of having to test drive the cars. I believe that is the major reason why buying cars online won't really fly in the foreseeable future. So many car buyers value the experience of test driving the car.

With traditional car dealership, it offers you a wider spectrum for negotiation. You can even offer to do and exchange with cash at traditional car dealerships. But having to buy cars online doesn't offer you such room for negotiation. Most average people would still prefer traditional car dealership over buying cars online.

If a person is buying cars online, there is no possibility of having to test drive the cars. I believe that is the major reason why buying cars online won't really fly in the foreseeable future. So many car buyers value the experience of test driving the car.
I believe that it's still possible for the car company to have a testing team that's always on ground to test the car live online while the customer streams it as it goes on. I have worked in a sex toys store before and we do something similar for our customers who buy sex toys before we deliver it.

I believe that it's still possible for the car company to have a testing team that's always on ground to test the car live online while the customer streams it as it goes on. I have worked in a sex toys store before and we do something similar for our customers who buy sex toys before we deliver it.
Sir, when it comes to car testing, nothing beats hands on experience. If you have driven a car, you would know that all cars feel different in your hands and there is a particular one that feels really comfortable with your hand. There is nothing in car testing like you doing it yourself.

I think the only advantage of buying car online is saving time, but i don't think peoples prefer this way to buy a car because, buying a car needs more than clicking a shop button on our devices, we need to see the car parts, the engine, and also don't forget about the test drive.

Some people prefer to buy cars online, particularly if they have previously purchased one from that online car dealership. However, in my case, I'd like to see and try the car before making a purchase. It is a large purchase, thus it is essential to do a comprehensive inspection. I'll bring a mechanic to inspect the vehicle, especially if it's a used car.

Sir, when it comes to car testing, nothing beats hands on experience. If you have driven a car, you would know that all cars feel different in your hands and there is a particular one that feels really comfortable with your hand. There is nothing in car testing like you doing it yourself.
I very much agree in what you are saying but what I'm trying to say is that there is always another option available for companies to make use of when it comes to testing cars for their customers which is still viable.

The trend of purchasing new cars online is going to increase in the future based on what I've seen presently because e-commerce platforms are growing and it is driven by advancement in technology and shifting consumer preferences as well.

Buying cars online would definitely increase in advanced countries. It would also significantly increase in developing countries but not at the same pace with advanced countries because people love to physically test drive cars before making purchases.

While a lot of people would want to make purchases online, in the future I believe there would still be people who wants to buy offline, so they can personally see what they are buying and as well try it.

Back
Top Bottom