Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Would you prepare a hybrid or an electric car

eLdavis

12/15/23
My choice would most definitely be a hybrid car, so I don't have to rely on just one method. If I am in a place where I can't recharge, I can simply fuel the car and move on.

My choice would most definitely be a hybrid car, so I don't have to rely on just one method. If I am in a place where I can't recharge, I can simply fuel the car and move on.
I think going for a complete EV is not really an ideal choice now because we are still grappling how to deal with issues like mileage and recharging the battery. I think a hybrid car is a better and realistic option.

From my point of view, the decision on choosing between a hybrid and an electric car would definitely depends on various factors and they are the driving habits, environmental concerns, and infrastructure availability as well.

If I had to make a choice between acquiring an electric car or a hybrid car, I would go for the electric car. Based on my research, hybrid cars have higher emissions than electric cars. In addition, hybrid cars are less fuel-efficient and require higher maintenance costs. In contrast, electric cars produce no emissions and require minimal maintenance. However, my main concern regarding electric cars is the limited availability of charging stations, which contributes to range anxiety. I hope that the infrastructure for charging stations will be expanded to ease this issue.

I think hybrid cars are better than electric cars, that's because electric cars can cause a lot of pollution while disposing the battery. Battery also uses a lot of trace minerals, which is causing environmental degradation in Africa.

A fully hybrid car seems to me a better option, as it provides the best of the electric battery and the best of petrol cars, they seem better to me than the electric and plug-in hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom