Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Alfa Romeo Kamal Concept

marcnengasca

Legacy Staff Member
08/28/19
An evocative force to describe the latest concept car from Alfa Romeo, it is called Kamal, and it marks an authentic conceptual and stylistic leap.

The Alfa Romeo Kamal Concept is a chic and sporty SUV that offers a great off-road driving experience. The name "Kamal" piqued my interest because of its distinctive pronunciation, causing me to look out for its meaning on the internet. I realized that it comes from the Sanskrit language and represents the "lotus" flower, which is a sign of purity and perfection. Although the Alfa Romeo Kamal was never put into production, it remains an indispensable idea for Alfa Romeo, exemplifying the company's devotion to innovation and progressive design.

Based on my experience, i noticed that concept cars like the alpha Romeo come out has a very good automotive design and with a lot of innovation as well. It is not a secret that Alfa Romeo have been producing iconic vehicles and this particular concept is no exception as well.

Back
Top Bottom