Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Bentley's Electric Future

TurboTalker

11/10/23
I've been reading up on Bentley's commitment to going fully electric by 2030. While I admire their dedication to sustainability, I'm curious about how this will affect the classic Bentley driving experience. Do you think an electric Bentley can deliver the same level of luxury and performance we're used to?

Probably not, but you never know. Hopefully there will be a new administration soon so this rush to electric can be sidelined for some more time. They are moving to fast pushing all manufacturers into electric and the public demand just isn't there yet. It's going to backfire all over the place.

Probably not, but you never know. Hopefully there will be a new administration soon so this rush to electric can be sidelined for some more time. They are moving to fast pushing all manufacturers into electric and the public demand just isn't there yet. It's going to backfire all over the place.
Yes it might happen but might just be immediate though. Yes I'm hoping too that it happens this way where the whole idea of the electric version would be put off for now. Let there will be high demand before they make a switch.

Just imagine a Bentley with all it's power operating an instant torque associated with electric cars, it would result in sheer leaps in acceleration and capacity. It's low center of gravity operating fully electric would glide in higher bouts if acceleration because it would be lighter than the fuel combustion powered Bentleys which are heavyweight.

Just imagine a Bentley with all it's power operating an instant torque associated with electric cars, it would result in sheer leaps in acceleration and capacity. It's low center of gravity operating fully electric would glide in higher bouts if acceleration because it would be lighter than the fuel combustion powered Bentleys which are heavyweight.
I agree with you. it would be a powerful car. Bentley operating with instant torque as it comes with electric cars, will be solid. it would make the car acceleration and capacity a fantastic one. One will enjoy the money worth of acquiring it.

Experts believe Bentley's electric vehicles have the potential to be as powerful as their classic versions, if not more so. This is excellent news for individuals who wish to enjoy a premium driving experience while simultaneously helping to protect the environment. Given the brand's reputation, Bentley's electric vehicles should be nothing short of the ultimate luxury. I hope more people will be eager to shift, which will improve the environment and help car manufacturers focus their resources in the right direction. With the increasing demand for environmentally friendly vehicles, we can hope for a greener future.

Back
Top Bottom