Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Fuel Efficiency in Buick Models

VroomVox

11/09/23
I'm in the market for a fuel-efficient car and considering a Buick. I'm particularly interested in the Encore and Envision models. Does anyone have experience with the fuel economy of these models? Are they as efficient as advertised, especially in city driving?

It performs well in city conditions and I've found it to be close to the advertised mileage. However, keep in mind that driving habits and conditions can greatly affect fuel economy. If you're looking for the best efficiency, also consider the hybrid or electric options in the market.

Buick provides a selection of fuel-efficient crossover SUVs, among which the 2023 Encore GX is the most efficient model. As per the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), it has a fuel efficiency of 29 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. Additionally, you can opt for the Buick Envision with a fuel efficiency of 25 mpg in the city.

Back
Top Bottom