Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Hyundai Stargazer: Why Popular and Most Dealers Are Giving it Away at Zero DP?

itsmejob

03/26/24
I like the Hyundai brands and one of the latest brands being offered is the Stargazer.

• The new Stargazer X is built to exceed your expectations with its sporty, masculine, and edgier design that is fit with any lifestyle.
  • The color variants are pleasing to the eyes - Creamy White Pearl, Dragon Red Pearl, Midnight Black Pearl, and Magnetic Silver Metallic.

But why most dealerships are giving it away at Zero Down payment?

I am not familiar with the promo scheme. But would like to know if there is any hidden charges with Zero down.

It surely happens only in our country, but in the United States as a Tier 1 country, dunno if there's a promo like that allowing a zero down payment. In my opinion, the downpayment is added to the monthly premium.

Back
Top Bottom