Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Improvement from Hyundai cars

Allison001

12/07/23
Hyundai has made notable strides in improving the quality and design of its vehicles over the years, contributing to positive reviews from consumers and industry experts alike.

This is good especially if they want to expand their market to other parts of the world. Hyundai cars have good fuel efficiency, are easy to maintain and cheap.

Sadly, I've seen reviews that state it's not suitable for the roads in my country because of how badly it gets beat up.

I personally drive a Hyundai Santro auto gear from 2019. The car has been going good and I am happy. It's mileage is also good. So, I would say that it's a fuel efficient affordable car with all features that one would need.
Recently I read that Hyundai has stopped production of Santro model in India. This has happened for the second time. I am not sure about the reason behind it. I will have to find out

That is correct. Hyundai has shown improvement over the years and, in fact, surpassed Toyota in US sales in 2022. However, the reliability of your Hyundai car will depend on how well you take care of it. It is essential to maintain it regularly. Avoid aggressive driving, too.

If we consider the improvement from Hyundai cars, it is good to mention that Hyundai has come a long way based on what we have seen in their design, performance and also in terms of reliability. They have actually done great job by introducing some other innovative technologies and features in their recent models as well.

Back
Top Bottom