Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

The best car for teens in the USA: Toyota Highlander

Starmix

12/07/23
With the numerpus drisplay of cars this time, teens may t be abe todecide whicvh among the dspays best for them. The photo image below shows one of the best cars for teens in the USA .In germs of proce, it costs $20,0000. Tgis is model 2014 car. Tere is always a guabtee of its durabity, saftey and all the time perfect on perfirmance for the teen driver.

1712886678258.png

Highlander is spacious with classic designs that zooms comfort. One great advantage of Highlander over other SUVS is low cost maintenance and great fuel economy. Toyota Highlander is designed to last. Normally, Highlander can last for more than 10 years without much trouble. For me, Toyota Highlander is more of family oriented vehicle than for teens.

I don't think this car is suitable for teens. I think a teenager should lean more towards a Sedan vehicle. That's what I see American teenagers drive. Even kids of super rich parents don't use SUVs.

I think this car may not be the best option for teenagers, I think a cheaper car would be a better option than investing $20,000, in my country teenagers usually buy cars between $1500-5000 which is more sensible especially if it is your first vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom