Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Toyota Prius

Starmix

12/07/23
Toyota Prius is another car suitable for teenagers in the United States. The 2023 Toyota Prius. It has a cool new look, better speed, and still gets great gas mileage. Lows: The new lower roofline makes the headroom and back visibility. Parents should choose safe, reliable vehicles with advanced technology to ensure safety. They must also comply with the strict criteria for young drivers. Below is the image of Toyota Prius.

1710037486251.png1710037486251.png

It does look sleek and fashionable and definitely a car that youth will love. When I looked at the picture, my first concern was the same about the headroom and legroom. And you have rightly mentioned about the rear view. There might be some inbuilt camera to show you that. That's my guess..most latest models have these features.
I am pretty tall and so are my daughters..I always look for comfortable legroom and headroom.

Back
Top Bottom