Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Volvo Tundra

Starmix

12/07/23
Volvo Tundra's rear-side window had a pulled-down top edge, an idea that was also seen on the BX C-pillar. The effect was of a floating roof, a design idea that would become popular in the 2010s. The car featured a digital speedometer and was powered by a 1.4-litre, four-cylinder engine, giving 70 PS (51 kW). There are many people in my place driving Volvo cars. They are good-looking cars and highly dependable. It looks elegant car.

1704002025307.png1704002025307.png1704002025307.png

I like cars with a floating roof, it just adds to the uniqueness. Overall, the design is great. It's portable.

The color on the picture seems to me so much luminous color so I prefer the dark version of this color and not the light one.

I have never heard of a Volvo Tundra. Even a Google search doesn't produce sufficient results to suggest the existence of such a model. Only ever heard of Tundra from Toyota.

There is no such car as a Volvo Tundra. I don't know how this is in existence. Maybe, it is a model that is secluded to a particular region and not global. I also know that only Toyota has Tundra.

Back
Top Bottom