Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What do you think about Buick Reliability?"

VroomVox

11/09/23
I'm considering a Buick for my next car purchase and was wondering about the reliability of recent models. I've read mixed reviews online and would love to hear from current or past Buick owners. What has your experience been like in terms of maintenance, durability, and overall reliability? Thanks:)

I've owned a Buick Enclave for a few years now. So far, it's been a reliable vehicle with minimal issues. Regular maintenance has kept it running smoothly. However, I've heard that some older models had transmission problems, so it might be worth looking into more recent models or getting a comprehensive check on a used Buick.

Buick is a car brand that is well-known for being reliable. According to recent rankings, Buick stands in the 13th position out of 32 car brands in terms of reliability. This means that you can expect minimal repairs if you maintain your Buick vehicle regularly. However, it is essential to note that the reliability of different Buick models may differ. Therefore, before making your purchase, it is a good idea to research and compare the specific Buick model you are interested in, to make sure that it meets your reliability expectations.

Back
Top Bottom