Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What is the most popular Honda model?

clasione

The Boss
Staff member
The most popular Honda model in the world is the Honda Civic. The Civic is a compact car that has been in production since 1972. It is known for its fuel efficiency, affordability, and reliability. The Civic is sold in over 170 countries and is one of the best-selling cars in the world.

In the United States, the most popular Honda model is the Honda Accord. The Accord is a mid-size car that has been in production since 1976. It is known for its spacious interior, comfortable ride, and fuel efficiency. The Accord is one of the best-selling cars in the United States.

Other popular Honda models include:
  • CR-V: A compact SUV that is known for its fuel efficiency, cargo space, and comfortable ride.
  • Odyssey: A minivan that is known for its spacious interior, comfortable ride, and family-friendly features.
  • Pilot: A mid-size SUV that is known for its towing and hauling capabilities, spacious interior, and comfortable ride.
  • HR-V: A subcompact SUV that is known for its fuel efficiency, cargo space, and stylish design.
  • Insight: A hybrid sedan that is known for its fuel efficiency, comfortable ride, and spacious interior.

I am thinking Honda Civic. If you visit the Philippines, you will notice a large number of Honda Civic owners. In fact, we had one when I was younger, but my father had to sell it to buy an SUV because the family was growing bigger. It was a reliable car, without a doubt.

Honda Civic comes with a lot of great convenience and comfort features. It is also a fuel-efficient car brand. with its base engine delivering up to an EPA-estimates 36 mpg in combined city and highway driving. It offers less gas and has fewer emissions.

Honda Civic is quite common but in my country, the Accord is more popular and common. I think because of it's small size and easy manipulation, it is the car of choice when it comes to Honda brand in my country.

Back
Top Bottom