Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What is the most popular Toyota?

clasione

The Boss
Staff member
The most popular Toyota model in the world is the Toyota Corolla. It is a compact car that is known for its fuel efficiency, reliability, and affordability. The Corolla has been in production since 1966 and has sold over 50 million units worldwide.

The Corolla is popular with drivers of all ages, but it is especially popular with young adults and families. It is also a popular choice for businesses and government agencies.

Here are some of the reasons why the Toyota Corolla is so popular:
  • It is a fuel-efficient car.
  • It is a reliable car.
  • It is an affordable car.
  • It is a spacious car.
  • It is a safe car.
If you are looking for a fuel-efficient, reliable, and affordable car, the Toyota Corolla is a great option to consider.

Other popular Toyota models include:
  • Toyota Camry: A mid-size sedan that is known for its comfort and fuel efficiency.
  • Toyota RAV4: A compact SUV that is known for its versatility and fuel efficiency.
  • Toyota Highlander: A mid-size SUV that is known for its spacious interior and comfortable ride.
  • Toyota Tacoma: A mid-size pickup truck that is known for its durability and off-road capability.

In my country the most popular Toyota cars are:
  • Toyota HiAce
  • Toyota Vitz
  • Toyota Hilux
  • Toyota Corolla Executive
But there are also a lots of Toyota cars, almost 90% of cars found in my country are Toyota.

In my country, the Toyota Corolla is not just the most popular Toyota, it is the most popular car overall. Coming closely to it in my country is the Toyota Camry. Toyota Corolla is popular because of it's fuel efficiency and ruggedness to withstand tough driving conditions.

When I was in the US for a decade, I had a second hand Toyota Corolla. It ran good for long ten years. Many of my friends had Corolla there and a few had Camry too. These two were the most popular models there.
Back home in India, these are not the most popular ones. Here Innova, Innova Crysta and Fortuner are most sought after. They are on high price end but very popular in MPV and SUV categories.

This is very true, in my country the Toyota Corolla remains very popular and sought after by many people who are just starting up and just want a small car for the family. Not that it will carry a big family but it is an easy car to purchase, fuel efficient and durable. Many people like this car even in this year of 2023.

Here, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Corolla and Toyota Camry are the most popular models.
Tacoma is one that withstands a lot of stress and hard work.

Fuel efficiency is a primary concern for most of us because cars are the main means of transportation in rural areas, and people also consider how cheap it is to maintain the car.

Last edited:
I don't know which is the most popular Toyota in global terms, but in my country, the one that people use the most is the Toyota Corolla, I don't know why exactly, but you see it very often on the road.

Back
Top Bottom