Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

What is the most popular Toyota SUV?

clasione

The Boss
Staff member
The most popular Toyota SUV is the Toyota RAV4.

It is a compact SUV that is known for its versatility, fuel efficiency, and reliability. The RAV4 has been in production since 1994 and has sold over 11 million units worldwide. The RAV4 is popular with drivers of all ages, but it is especially popular with young families and millennials. It is also a popular choice for businesses and government agencies.

Here are some of the reasons why the Toyota RAV4 is so popular:
  • It is a versatile SUV that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as commuting, running errands, and going on road trips.
  • It is fuel-efficient, with an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway.
  • It is reliable, with a reputation for being low-maintenance and trouble-free.
  • It is affordable, starting at just over $27,000.
  • It is safe, with a five-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
If you are looking for a versatile, fuel-efficient, reliable, and affordable SUV, the Toyota RAV4 is a great option to consider.
Other popular Toyota SUVs include.
  1. Toyota Highlander: A mid-size SUV that is known for its spacious interior and comfortable ride.
  2. Toyota 4Runner: A mid-size SUV that is known for its durability and off-road capability.
  3. Toyota Sequoia: A full-size SUV that is known for its towing capacity and luxurious interior

Toyota RAV 4 is specially designed in such a way that it is not bogus outside but the interior is spacious enough to contain a nuclear family comfortably. If you pick 10 SUVs on the streets of my city, the Toyota RAV4 would be 6 in number.

Toyota is a very popular brand in India. And few models of Toyota have done really well on the roads making it a very popular brand. But I don't see any Toyota RAV4 here on the roads. You can spot quite a few Toyota Fortuner here. Toyota Fortuner would be the most popular SUV from Toyota here. The model Innova is also very popular, but it's not actually a SUV but rather a MPV.

I think the one you mention, that is, Rav4 is very popular, but I have noticed the most popular in the area where I live is the Toyota Corolla, also the Toyota Prius is quite popular here

Back
Top Bottom