Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Where are Kia cars from?

Kia are from South Korea, produced by the same manufacturers as Hyundai. They focus more on reliability and space, but their cars are also comfortable and luxurious.

It's not so popular here in my country because it's more expensive than Toyota and Honda, and it is also more expensive to maintain.

Last edited:
Kia are from South Korea, produced by the same manufacturers as Hyundai. They focus more on reliability and space, but their cars are also comfortable and luxurious.

It's not so popular here in my country because it's more expensive than Toyota and Honda, and it is also more expensive to maintain.
Some of the issues faced by kia cars owners is what discourage people here in my country . one of which is its steering issue especially for old models from around 2012-2017 of the optima, sorento and soul models around these years. Many drivers complaining that their steering pulls to the side, even when driving a straight road and the vehicle has been aligned.

Kia is from South Korea but it is present in so many countries making their highest sales in China, India, USA, Brazil. Modern Kia cars are known to be technologically inclined with Drivers Assistance systems. Good global auto brand I must say.

Kia is from South Korea and Hyundai is the parent company. They do share a lot of technology together. Both brands have established themselves well in many countries. They are quite popular in Asian markets.

I never even knew that Genesis Motors is part of the Hyundai Motors Group. Even though I don't know much about Genesis Motors but I guess it is the high performance subsidiary of the Hyundai Motors Group. While the Hyundai and Kia itself are the part of the group that deals with producing efficient vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom