Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Why Did You Choose Audi Over Other Luxury Brands?

EngineEcho

11/10/23
As someone on the fence between an Audi and another luxury brand (thinking BMW or Mercedes), I’m trying to understand what sets Audi apart. For those who had a similar choice, what made you go with Audi? Was it the driving experience, the technology, the design, or something else entirely? I’m all ears for your reasons, as it could really help me make my decision!

With an audi car you would have a car with interior that has the latest technological features. some Audi models compete favorably with other brands as one feels omfortable to drive them.

Audis are packed with state of the art tech tools like the Virtual Cockpit. That piece of technology has endeared me to the Audi brand. And when you talk if cars that have solid builds, Audi is easily top 3. The brand makes solid cars. They might not be aesthetically fine but they have solidity.

Back
Top Bottom