Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

The latest Nissan Models in 2025

Starmix

Member
300
12/07/23
22
18
It is a little tricky to pinpoint the absolute Nissan model for 2025. Car manufacturers often unveil new models throughout the year , and release dates vary by region. However, based on research the following are some of the most recent Nissan models that are likely to be available in 2025.

1. Nissan Z: This sport car was recently redesigned and is already available.
2. Nissan Ariya: This electric car SUV was launched in 2021 and is expected to continue with updates and potential new variants throughout 2025.
3. Nissan Pathfinder: This three- row SUV was redesigned in 2022 and likely to see continued production in 2025.
4.Nissan Frontier: This mid-size pickup truck got a major makeover in 2022 and is still quite new on the market.
 
The Nissan Ariya appeals to me. I want an electric car because it is better for the environment. I hope to be able to afford it in the future. Hehe
Yea electric cars are great, especially for the environment, but over here in my country i think we still have a long way to go before we have this here. We are still having issues with stable electricity.
 
Yea electric cars are great, especially for the environment, but over here in my country i think we still have a long way to go before we have this here. We are still having issues with stable electricity.

Yes, I feel the same way. However, I believe it has improved compared to before. There are more charging systems for electric vehicles now. I even noticed one at some gasoline stations here.
 
Yes, I feel the same way. However, I believe it has improved compared to before. There are more charging systems for electric vehicles now. I even noticed one at some gasoline stations here.
Yes that's true, but knowing my country, they will make these things so expensive that the common man would not be able to afford it.
 
I like Nissan Z. This sports car was recently redesigned and is already available. Though I desire to have it, it is not yet the right time. I had a Nissan Sentra when I was in college and it worked for me well. For Nissan Ariya, this electric car SUV was launched in 2021 and is expected to continue with updates and potential new variants throughout 2025. I also like this EV-type car.
 
Back
Top Bottom