Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Acura CSX.. should I buy?

Hey there! While I don’t personally own the Acura CSX, I have followed it closely and have some insight into it. The CSX, especially the sleek cousin of the Honda Civic, stands out for its refined interior and smooth ride. What really strikes me is the balance between performance and comfort, especially when the i-VTEC engine delivers a decent amount of punch. This is a great option for those who appreciate the reliability of a Honda but want a nice touch. Fuel economy is also commendable, from what I've heard, making it a wise choice for city and highway driving. I’d love to hear from the owners themselves about their long-term experiences, especially with maintenance!

If you love the handling of Honda Civic So, then you would love the Acura CSX with it's incredible handling. Super responsive steering combined with a sporty suspension makes this a monster when it comes to handling. Just try out the Type-S- trim.

Back
Top Bottom