Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Is a Jeep Patriot reliable?

marcnengasca

Legacy Staff Member
08/28/19
The 2017 Jeep Compass isn't perfect. Like the Patriot, it has rather poky engine performance and a below-average predicted reliability rating. Still, it's a better pick.

The Jeep patriot has a very simple engine that prioritizes the basics. You can fairly rely on it to enjoy routine driving but you shouldn't expect extreme power performances from it.

The Jeep patriot has a very simple engine that prioritizes the basics. You can fairly rely on it to enjoy routine driving but you shouldn't expect extreme power performances from it.
At least it could be efficient for daily driving needs so we do not need something powerful or extreme performances from it.

For extreme use, I am not so sure about this but I believe it is fairly okay for regular usage. Though I don't have a personal experience with it yet, it's just based on what I have seen from others who drive it.

Since it uses a 2.4L cylinder engine which is known for being relatively durable. A cursory look at Repair Pal shows that major repairs are not commonly reported for it.

Back
Top Bottom