Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Is Smart ForFour Electric?

marcnengasca

Legacy Staff Member
08/28/19
The Smart ForFour Electric Drive is a full electric vehicle (BEV). The maximum power of the Smart ForFour Electric Drive is 60 kW (80 hp).

Thе Smart ForFour Elеctric Drivе sееms likе an еxciting option in thе growing fiеld of full еlеctric vеhiclеs (BEVs). Its compact size, combined with the electric drive, positions it as an ideal car for city driving and short commutes. The fact that it offers a maximum power of 60 kW (80 hp) is quite impressive for a vehicle of its size, suggesting a zippy performance that's suitable for urban environments. I'm curious about its range and charging capabilities, which are critical factors for any BEV. Also, how does it handle in terms of maneuverability and comfort, especially considering its compact dimensions? If anyone has experience driving the Smart ForFour Electric Drivе, I'd love to hear about your experiences with its performance and overall practicality as an everyday vehicle.

The Smart For Four is just a mid range okay vehicle. I love it's panaromic roof and it's design. We all know it is not the most powerful in terms of acceleration. It is a reasonable family car because it has a huge range of spacing.

The Smart For Four is just a mid range okay vehicle. I love it's panaromic roof and it's design. We all know it is not the most powerful in terms of acceleration. It is a reasonable family car because it has a huge range of spacing.
Most spacious cars are intended for families or a group of friends driving car may be.

For normal everyday driving, I think this car more than fits the bill. It is not a luxury car and one would not expect it to be as powerful as the Bugattis. It is a good car in it's class.

Back
Top Bottom