Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

most sold electric vehicles.

The maintenance fee will be an increased cost in the beginning but by the fact of becoming reputable it will decrease in the price so do not worry.
You are right, those mechanics of electric cars charge a lot of money compared with the mechanics of gasoline-running cars, and yeah, if the electric car needs parts for replacement, then the price of the car part will be a lot compared to ordinary cars, but the charging coast is smaller than refilling gas.

You are right, those mechanics of electric cars charge a lot of money compared with the mechanics of gasoline-running cars, and yeah, if the electric car needs parts for replacement, then the price of the car part will be a lot compared to ordinary cars, but the charging coast is smaller than refilling gas.
You could compensate by long-term investment if you pay an extra cost but save money on electronic powering against refilling gas.

You could compensate by long-term investment if you pay an extra cost but save money on electronic powering against refilling gas.
That is the main advantage of electric cars. The tires, parts, and other maintenance coasts are essential, but since the electric bill or charging coast is relatively cheap, we can compensate for it. and am sure when many companies start producing electric vehicles the parts will also get chipper in price.

That is the main advantage of electric cars. The tires, parts, and other maintenance coasts are essential, but since the electric bill or charging coast is relatively cheap, we can compensate for it. and am sure when many companies start producing electric vehicles the parts will also get chipper in price.
They find themselves gaining a lot because a lot of people want to save money on high fuel prices that become expensive so many sales will be accorded.

They find themselves gaining a lot because a lot of people want to save money on high fuel prices that become expensive so many sales will be accorded.
True, but what about the hydrogen car? Do you have any information on those cars? I have seen some videos, and one fellow member has also posted about that type of car on this forum. I think it will be a big heat in a few years.

Tesla has been the pioneer in electric vehicles and they are the first brand name to pop up in your mind when you think of electric vehicles. But they are quite expensive and out of reach of common people. Rewa was one of the first model of battery charged cars in India. But they couldn't be very popular because of their too compact size( driver and co driver) and very short battery limit.
At present few models of Tata motors like Nexon, Tiago and few of Mahindra can be seen . They are affordable by common people.
Toyota soon would launch it's expensive luxurious SUV in this April and there is a lot of buzz around that

Even between January and March, 2024, tastes and preferences in the EV sector hasn't changed. Tesla's Y model is still the most demanded electric vehicle so far this year.

It is worth to mention that selling electric vehicles will depend on the region and the market trends . The most sold electric vehicles include model such as the Tesla model 3 and nissan leaf . These vehicles and known for wide range of performance and that is why they are most sold.

You could buy with the help of a bank loan or individuals that could help you to purchase an electric car and pay back with a margin of profit set up from the beginning or interest of loan. Infrastructure will develop one day.
I agree with you. However, as I am an online freelancer, it is challenging for me to obtain a bank loan. Additionally, my current online income may not be adequate to acquire an electric car as I also provide financial support to my parents.

I agree with you. However, as I am an online freelancer, it is challenging for me to obtain a bank loan. Additionally, my current online income may not be adequate to acquire an electric car as I also provide financial support to my parents.
That's a very very point because as a freelancer securing a traditional loans will be very challenging and that is why it is important to consider your financial situations before you make decision about purchasing big cars like electric car.

You could buy with the help of a bank loan or individuals that could help you to purchase an electric car and pay back with a margin of profit set up from the beginning or interest of loan. Infrastructure will develop one day.
I agree with you. However, as I am an online freelancer, it is challenging for me to obtain a bank loan. Additionally, my current online income may not be adequate to acquire an electric car as I also provide financial support to my parents."
That's a very very point because as a freelancer securing a traditional loans will be very challenging and that is why it is important to consider your financial situations before you make decision about purchasing big cars like electric car.

Yes. It is challenging for online freelancers to take out loans as we do not have proof of income or other requirements to show to banks or lending institutions. Personally, I do not have one; I am not sure about the others, though.

I'm not surprised at all to see the Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model Y in the top positions, they are pretty good cars, and although they have many critics, I think they are one of the best electric cars on the market, not for nothing were they pioneers in this field.

According to the latest news BYD is the company that has surpassed Tesla in terms of sales. BYD is a Chinese company. I believe BYD's sales will continue to grow because the company is making affordable electric cars

Am not surprised to see Tesla on various numbers on this list, there are most people I have come across who didn't even know anything about electric cars until they came across Tesla.

According to the latest news BYD is the company that has surpassed Tesla in terms of sales. BYD is a Chinese company. I believe BYD's sales will continue to grow because the company is making affordable electric cars
I guess that's why in the US and Europe unfair tariffs are being applied to cars from China, China is gaining a lot of ground in the electric car market.

I guess that's why in the US and Europe unfair tariffs are being applied to cars from China, China is gaining a lot of ground in the electric car market.
I recently read a news that says, EU is trying to stop buying Chinese EV. IN the US, it is heard that they are trying to impose more exercise duty in Chinese EV.

We all know that the electric vehicles are gaining popularity. According to recent sales data I saw, , the top 3 most sold electric vehicles are the Tesla Model 3, Nissan Leaf, and Chevrolet Bolt.

Back
Top Bottom