Hello there guest and welcome to the Auto Buyers Market forums! We have message boards for you to chat about any automotive topic with other auto enthusiasts. Get advice on leasing, purchasing, prices paid, questions and answers on all makes and models. To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete. Already a member? Login here then!

Which is better Avalon or Camry?

marcnengasca

Legacy Staff Member
08/28/19
The 2019 Avalon comes standard with a 3.5L V6 engine that produces more horsepower than the Camry. In EPA-estimated fuel economy, the 2019 Camry L reaches 34 mpg combined, while the Avalon reaches 26 mpg in the base trim.

I would take a Camry over an Avalon anytime. A Camry is cheaper than Avalon with the technology and performance not being too far apart. I also prefer the Camry because of it's size which allows it to be used to manouver tight spaces as the ones prevalent in my country.

My own special proposition when it comes to a car is fuel efficiency and that is why I would choose a Camry over an Avalon. For people that can die for space in a car, an Avalon would always appeal more to them. Performance of the two cars are almost the same.

Back
Top Bottom